TERMS & CONDITIONS
We invite you to review our terms and conditions below for more on how to lock in the best rates at The Surrey hotel. Please feel free to leave a message on our Contact Us page or reach out to us by phone with any questions.
1. The reservation must be made through any The Surrey reservation channel (our reservation center, directly with our hotel.
2. The guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
– Any sites which require a login and password profile to book travel, or on foreign independent traveler (FIT) sites.
– Rates published within $1.00USD of thesurrey.com’s rates
– Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated corporate or group rates.
– Discount rates offered only to members of groups or individuals who meet previously specified criteria, including AAA members, seniors or government employees.
– Package rates that include the room and other components such as travel, car rental, entertainment, and/or non-breakfast meals.
– Package or group add-on rates that extend the length of a stay.
– Rates negotiated for stays extending beyond 30 nights.
– Rates that are available on auction Web sites
– Rates available on Web sites, such as Priceline and Hotwire, that do not disclose the hotel brand until the reservation is completed.
– Pre-paid rates that involve a voucher or other form of pre-paid certificate (including electronic vouchers and certificates) for a hotel stay outside the United States and Canada.
– Rates found to be available on website sites, such as Amoma.com, Despregar.com, Prestigia.com, Elvoline.com, Otel.com, and Olotel.com will not be subject to the guarantee.
3. The Surrey and the “Comparison Rate” must be found, and a completed claim form submitted, within 24 hours and must be for the same hotel, room type and reservation dates. The same cancellation and advance purchase policies, and other terms and conditions governing the rates must apply.
4. The Surrey will verify the Comparison Rate within 24 hours of receiving your claim and notify you of the results. Because the claim must be processed before check-in, you must submit your claim at least 24 hours prior to check-in.
5. When multiple rates for the same hotel, reservation dates, and room type are available through a The Surrey channel you must reserve the lowest rate to be eligible for the guarantee.
6. The Comparison Rate must be reservable by the general public and be verifiable by DHG. If the Comparison Rate is offered through a The Surrey channel, you must reserve that rate to qualify for the guarantee. company will not charge a cancellation fee. If the Comparison Rate is reserved through a non-“DHG Brand/Affiliate” channel, The Surrey is not responsible for any fees or other costs incurred due to cancellation of a reservation.
7. Rate comparison will be made net of any taxes, gratuities, or any other fees associated with the room rate, and the Comparison Rate must still be available at the time The Surrey validates the claim. Rate disparities solely attributable to fluctuations and/or differences in currency exchange rates are excluded from the guarantee.
8. When a claim form covers multiple nights, the rates will be compared for each night separately.
9. Claim will not be honored when a third party coupon is used in conjunction with a rate from a third party provider. Any special offers/benefits as part of a third party benefit program will not be honored.
10. Void where prohibited by law. The Surrey reserves the right to modify or cancel the guarantee at any time without prior notice