Covid-19 Protocols & Procedures
Denihan Hospitality Group takes our corporate responsibility seriously. That’s one reason we are pleased to be a part of the “Hospitality for Hope” and “Safe Stay” initiatives recently launched by the national hotel industry to provide hope and enhanced cleaning hotel practices and workplace protocols to meet the challenges presented by COVID-19. Learn more.
COVID – 19
With over fifty years in the New York Hospitality industry, Denihan Hospitality is dedicated to the health and wellbeing of every guest and associate and we have always maintained the most rigorous cleaning standards across all properties. With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, we are in constant communication with American Hotel Lodging Association (AHLA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and are following their strict guidance regarding this matter.
Specific steps our hotels are taking include:
- Public Space sanitization teams in lobby to disinfect all touch points on a regular basis.
- Focus on increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the front desk check-in, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and room keys.
- As a precaution, we have closed meeting rooms, fitness centers and other publicly shared amenity space currently not accessible to guests or employees until sanitation protocols are established.
- Associates utilizing EPA registered antimicrobial products for cleaning all touchpoints/surfaces.
- Antimicrobial soap accessible in all public restrooms.
- Sanitizing stations installed on each floor of properties and in public spaces.
- Protection screens are installed at Front Desk computer stations with space allocated for transfer of documents, keys, etc.
- Additional cleaning and sanitation measures for all frequently used equipment.
- Social distancing guidelines posted in each hotel lobby/elevator/back of house areas.
- Full health and safety training sessions provided to staff by GCG Risk Management (http://www.gcgriskmanagement.com/).
- PPE including masks and gloves provided to all associates and they are required to wear them.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. For the most updated information, please refer to the American Hotel Lodging Association and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)